Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trendy...or not?

So, I know that I recently posted the "latest trends of Autumn 2012", or something along the lines of that. Yes, I do like searching through a few trends here and there, but I also just dance to the beat of my own drum as well. The office look is in this fall. Something which I would never wear, to be honest, unless I had an office job. Fashion can be bought, yet style one must possess. I've decided to just post a few looks/ outfits, what have you, that I like and would gladly wear, whether it is "in" or not. I also believe that we don't need to spent hundreds, or even thousands of dollars, to look good. As long as the piece is decently made and we like how it looks, does it matter if it cost $10 or $10000? I think not.













No comments:

Post a Comment