Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Long time, no write....

WELL. Yes, it's been a while. Since I've written. Quite a while. And with summer here, one would expect that I have more time. But it's quite the opposite, actually. I'm almost never home lately, always out and doing something. Winter is for sitting at home all day. It's about 105 degrees Fahrenheit or so here in Chicago. And humid. I like warm weather, but this just sucks. It's like being in a furnace; thank God for air conditioning. A lot has happened since I last wrote, yet at the same time, it's the same old. I will be running in college. Track and....I don't know why I said yes to this but...Cross Country. XC can be fun, but I'm not a big fan of running 3 mile races. Not my thing. The longest race I seriously want to run is the 1500m, or the mile. But, as my new coach said, you can never get too much conditioning, right? I've started doing Insanity again, and I am very much out of shape. That's what happens when you don't do anything for a month and a half, and only jog 2 miles here and 3 miles there. July is going to be brutal. I'm working out twice a day now, I'm on a hardcore diet. Healthy, healthy,healthy. Absolutely no junk food. Beginning of August, training with the team begins. College girls are really good. I'm terrified of the first day. Oh well, no pain no gain. When you stop improving, you stop being good. Well, that's all for now, folks. Gonna go cry before I do another round of Insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment